Sunday, March 20, 2011

Boo Hoff Trail, La Quinta

I went on a nice little hike last Wednesday but didn't post anything because I didn't take too many pictures. It wasn't a hike so much as a mission of mercy.  One of the gals at work asked me if I'd take her father in law who was visiting from Canada and loving the weather and the great hiking here in the desert.  He was taking her and their family on a wealth of adventures and, quite frankly, wearing them out.  I only had a few hours but I did my best to get even for them.

Here's a GPS track I took of the hike on my iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hal!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about things to do in La Quinta to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete